The Honors College welcomes applications from first-year students entering UIC in Fall 2018.
How to Apply:
The UIC Honors College application process is two-fold. Applicants must apply to UIC as a first-year student using The Common Application. The UIC Honors College application is located within the UIC First Year Supplement of The Common Application.
- 1. Visit the UIC Office of Admissions website for application requirements.
- 2. Submit a completed Common Application along with the UIC First Year Supplement.
If you are interested in applying to the Honors College, but have already submitted your UIC Supplement to The Common Application without indicating that you wanted to be considered for the Honors College, please access a secondary Honors College application through this link. You will need to submit two letters of recommendation if you have not done so. If you have additional questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Priority application deadline: January 15, 2018
Final application deadline: March 1, 2018
Honors College Interviews: November 2017 – April 2018
Additional Opportunities for First-Year Applicants:
We also encourage you to learn more about the following opportunities available to first-year Honors College applicants:
- Honors College curriculum and requirements
- Honors College scholarship opportunities for first-year students
- Guaranteed Professional Program Admissions (GPPA), which provides exceptional first-year applicants a guaranteed admission to professional programs including medicine, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy, physical therapy, law, education, business, engineering, and more.
- Honors College Housing
If you have additional questions, please contact us at (312) 413-2260 or email@example.com.