Honors Activity Agreement Forms

All Honors College students must complete an honors activity each fall and spring semester. Honors activities may be conducted during summer session.

In addition to registering for HON 222 (most activities) or HON 322 (Capstone), students must also complete an Agreement Form at the beginning of each semester and submit a printed copy to the Honors College offices.

Please select the Honors Activity you are undertaking this semester and you will be directed to the appropriate agreement form. More information about the options for Honors Activities can be found here.

For my Honors Activity this semester I am: