Qualified Honors College students are available to help you in almost every subject. The tutoring schedule, which lists both the classes and the times tutors are available to tutor those classes, is posted here at the beginning of every semester. You do not need an appointment to see a tutor; the service is free and available to every UIC student.
The tutoring center is located on the second floor of Burnham Hall in Room 220 BH.
Note: There will be no tutoring during Thanksgiving Break, Spring Break, or during finals week, so our students may concentrate on their exams.
For questions on the program, contact the Honors College tutoring coordinator: Nikki Gottleib
Additionally, you are encouraged to visit other departments' tutoring resources:
Campus Tutoring Support Services
- Academic Center for Excellence (ACE)
- Academic Support and Achievement Program (A.S.A.P)
- African American Academic Network (AAAN) Learning Resource Center
- Business Learning Center
- Language and Writing Studio
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services (LARES) Tutoring
- Mathematical Sciences Learning Center
- Minority Engineering Recruitment & Retention Program (MERRP)
- Native American Support Program (NASP)
- Science Learning Center
- Student Computer Aided Instruction Lab (SCAILAB)
- Writing Center